Pune Trekking Terms & Conditions
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Friendly and civilised behaviour is mandatory for everyone.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Management reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Please do not bring any valuables to the trek. If you do bring, you are responsible to keep them with you all the time.
- Proper footwear and clothing is essential for this trek. Trekking with a weak shoe sole is best avoided.
- Management reserves the right to send back any trekker who hasn't signed the medical disclaimer form and/or who is physically unfit for the trek.
- We may take photographs of participants of a trek that may be used for promotional purposes.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.